Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I attend the 2007 NFL DRAFT?

I've heard a million different answers. And as a die-hard Raiders fan (don't laught) and a huge Notre Dame fan (hoping we pick Quinn first!), I would love to attend.



Is it free? If not how much does it cost?



Pre-order? Or camp out near the Radio City?



Draft starts at 12, so how early should we camp out in line?



Thanks to anyone who can answer these haha.



How do I attend the 2007 NFL DRAFT?college basketball





Wow, you are in luck! It is highly probable that the average applicant for such contests as "stupid human tricks" and "america's funniest home videos" could also easily qualify as "draft material" for the oakland raiders these days. Are you possibly related in some way to Al Davis? Even better! Why set your aim so low as watching the draft, when you could be the next QB for the raiders! Good luck!



How do I attend the 2007 NFL DRAFT?college ,nba teams



I've attended a draft before. And while I did not pay for my ticket I would like it is about 50 dollars and we bought ours the day of the draft at the Radio City Music Hall. You should probably get there about 10 so you get a ticket from the window.
Ok,..lets debunk the Myths about the draft:



1) the draft is free to attend, but you must go the night before(6pm-12am) to get a wristband.



2) once you have a wristband, arrive several hrs early to get a decent seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria