Friday, December 4, 2009

Has any NFL team mastered the art of choking better than the Browns?

I think the Bills in the early 90s or the recent Eagles teams are the definition of the word choke. Always dominant in the regular season just to come up short. I don't consider it choking when an underdog comes up short.



Has any NFL team mastered the art of choking better than the Browns?lakers





The Browns did choke this week. But they definitely exposed the Steelers for what they really are, an average team at best. The Patriots are going to kill them. Report It



Has any NFL team mastered the art of choking better than the Browns?nba merchandise ,nba teams



How was that a choke?



they made a close game with a team thats way better than them
Give them credit for making a game of it. The first time this season......they couldn't even score. Last year...the same. I say give credit where it is due. These guys are wildly improved...and once they get their Defense to match the offense.....they will be legit.
Cincy
It ain't over yet.



[Chewing on my Terrible Towel]



OH YES!



Classic play by Jurevicius there, to keep his team from winning.
I think the jets are just as big of a choking team!
bills giving up 9 points in the last 20 seconds
How about the Redskins???
I'm a Browns guy and muttered some choice expletives when the game was over, but they did and are doing a remarkable job with what little talent they have. They have some good building blocks, and I think they'll be a playoff team, but it looks like they're still a year or two off. Keep in mind that Anderson, Edwards and Winslow are all still shy of 25, I believe. I'm keeping the faith.
The Chargers, they do so well in the season but choke come playoff time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria